Contest Rules & Regulations
1. No purchase necessary. Only one entry per person. Multiple entries from the same person will void all entries from that person. All entries become the property of Brookfield Office Properties and will not be returned.
2. Chances of winning are dependent upon the total number of eligible entries received.
3. Entrants must be 18 years of age or older and be a resident of Calgary, AB Canada.
4. Details on how to redeem the Prize will be given at the time the selected entrant is declared a Winner.
5. A random draw for the Prize by one or more representatives of Brookfield Office Properties (the “Judges”) will take place on the day the draw is set to end. The selected entrant will be contacted directly within 14 days of the draw. In the event the selected entrant does not comply with these Contest Rules & Regulations, or cannot be contacted within 14 days of the draw, an alternate entrant will be selected from the remaining entries. Brookfield Office Properties will not be responsible for any entries that are lost, destroyed, misdirected, incomplete, illegible or delayed for any reason.
6. The Prize is non-refundable, non-transferable and non-redeemable for any cash value. All federal, provincial and municipal taxes are the sole responsibility of the Winner.
7. The Winner must sign a Waiver and Release, releasing Brookfield Office Properties, its advertising and promotional agencies, the affiliates of the foregoing and all respective directors, officers, shareholders, owners, partners, employees, agents, representatives, successors and assigns from any liability in connection with this Contest of the Prize as a condition to and in advance of receiving the Prize, or the Prize will be forfeited.
8. By accepting the Prize, the Winner consents to the use by Brookfield Office Properties and its advertising and promotional agencies of his or her name, city, province, and photograph, for publicity purposes without further compensation, subject to applicable law.
9. The employees, principals, representatives and agents of Brookfield Office Properties, Bankers Hall, contest sponsors, retail merchants and the immediate families and persons with whom such individuals may be domiciled during the Contest are not eligible to enter.
10. This Contest is subject to all federal, provincial and municipal laws.
11. Each entrant agrees to abide by all Contest Rules. If there is any doubt as to the eligibility of an entrant or of the manner in which an entrant wins the Prize, the Judges shall decide the issue and his, her or their decision shall be final. Entrants using any scheme, information, or method to win the Prize which, in the sole opinion of the Judges, is other than a fair chance, will be disqualified and lose the right to claim the Prize to which they otherwise would have been entitled.
12. Brookfield Office Properties is not responsible for printing, distribution, or production errors and may terminate or withdraw this Contest at any time without prior notice.
13. Brookfield Office Properties reserves the right to substitute a prize of equivalent kind and value.
14. The Contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook, Twitter or Instagram. The owners and operators of Facebook, Twitter and Instagram are completely released from all liability by each entrant in this Contest. All questions, comments or complaints regarding the Contest must be directed to the Sponsor and not Facebook, Twitter or Instagram.